Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dabaer

s-10 won't start

10 posts in this topic

Alright heres the deal,i have a 1992 s-10 with the 4.3 tbi. I was driving my truck 2 days ago everything was good, i went out fishing and when i got back to my truck it wont start. I have been working in it since then. I can put gas down the carb and it will fire. i checked the fuel pressure, its good. had the ignition control module tested, its good.

I got gas up to the injectors, but the gas aint getting pass the injectors. I cant imagine both the injectors goin bad at the same time. I got a noid light to plug in, and got no light to come on while cranking the motor when it should be pulsing. have been looking for worn or broken wires and cant find a thing.

any help here would be much appreciated. thanks

yea i got power to them, but still cant get the noid light to come on or pulse.

do you have both of them unplugged when you checked with the noid light? and did you check both connectors?

Those are always a tough call. I've seen them do some very strange things over the years. Glad it was relatively simple and cheap to repair!

That's funny myFord starts fine every time

For now... grin

Welcome to FM/HSO/Iceleaders Ford Lover!

Funny thing is I have never owned a Honda or Toyota that has left me stranded. My Mercury Cougar, Buick Century, & Ford Tempo had seen the back end of a tow truck more than once! grin