• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Screwless aluminum siding?

Moe Szyslak

Ken,

Did you start building your house yet? It sounds like it is going to be great...

Not sure when you are going to be making it up to Gogebic, just keep me posted. I am going to be buying a new Canvas Craft insulated with the tub and seat and was wondering maybe if you could pick it up for me when you make a trip. I was sent a estimate on shipping and it would be almost $100.

Yes It VHB tape. If you go on their web site there are a number of places. Make sure you look for places that sell part cases. I paid $41 a roll.

perchking

We will coming in Janary to LG. I can and will bring it then if thats not to late. We talked not going to lake of the woods this year and coming out there. You have my email and phone #, let me know. About 3 weeks field work, will turn to high gear until Thanksgiving. The fish house has been in slow mod as of late, a 6" grinder got away from me and cut 2 tendons and nicked 2 more. I am starting to get all movement back, but no strength yet, slow going. Let me know.

I am in the planning stages of building an 8'x18' tandem. I would like to hear more for sources of smooth trailer siding. Willing to pay to do it right just would like to know where you guys got good quality! How about tape, and just a few screws for insurance?