• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

labor day weekend

No fishing for Jim and me this weekend. But what can I do? I've got to get going on the endless homework and projects! I guess no one said nursing school was going to be easy right?! smirkblush I'm still hanging in there and trying to keep my head above water. I start my clinicals on Thursday so that'll be interesting. I'll let you know how that goes! blusheeksmile

I also expect to hear some fun fishing reports. A girl's gotta live through her fishing buddies ok??!! crazy

Our road is very quiet this weekend too since I think everyone who lives on it is out of town. Really nice!

Mark, Brother Steve is probably on the way to Carlton as we speak. Did you know we rented the cabin out for the week to bass tourney guys? Kinda weird not being up there for Labor Day weekend but it's nice to have someone else make that mortgage this month. smirksmile We're having ribs tonight!! laugh

Fishing report: Didn't do so hot last night. Today Barb Caught a nice walleye and then proceeded to have a gall bladder attack right in the boat and scared the begeezers out of Hope and Char. Thankfully they were with me and got me home, feeling better now and raring to go back out fishing.

barb, barb, barb? whats going on? to much millacs punch? take care.

No Mille Lacs punch cry, can't have it with the meds I am on for that pesky infection. I will be done with the meds today, so this weekend I will be able to parteeee. Well, maybe a little. blush

Had a blast at Barb's and I got to drive her boat and car all in a matter of minutes. Char, Char's son Alex and Barb are so much fun to fish and hang out with. Barb say hi to "my niece Lola"

Hope

Lola has been very melancholy today, she keeps going to the door and begging to go out. Then she is back in a couple of minutes begging to come in. We had a skunk in the yard last night, good thing you weren't still here. Smelled really bad, drove Lola nuts.