• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

labor day weekend

-Friday we move our oldest daughter in to college in Sioux Falls. She goes early to play in the pep band.

-Saturday we send of the other two daughters to the State Fair.

-Sunday we'll head back to Sioux Falls to take in the Parent activities on the "real" freshmen move in day.

-Monday the younger two come home from the State Fair.

Hopefully, hubby and I can sneak away and do a little fishing. Haven't been out for wayyy too long.

How about this for boring..... Gonna finish scraping the paint off the garage, then prime it, watch the primer dry, then paint it.. Well, that's my Saturday.. crycry

Sunday we have my parents 50th anniversary party. laugh

Monday.. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we can do some fishing. laughgringrin

Originally Posted By: Gary Crichton
I am going to clean out the garage. Sunday morning golf as usual.

Monday going to relax and enjoy my National Holiday.

No fishing I think. Cmon October.

Boring........................

at least hes not talkin about sweet corn!! laughlaughsmirkwinkwink

Corn did someone mention corn up here.I will bring my own ribs then. How much corn do you have. laughlaughlaughlaugh It is still the season to be corned.

Just got 2 dozen ears given to me yesterday from a buddy who knows my addiction. We have to do an emergency corn freeze tonight or Thursday. I now have almost 4 dozen in the basement fridge. Sorry wrong thread, must have rubbed off from Glen.