Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
USPENAMC

New Razor Edge great service at Cabin Fever

5 posts in this topic

Well my brother helped me babysit all through his summer break and as promised I had him research bows and see what he wanted to get. We talked and he liked the idea of buying a Razor Edge he is a 26 inch pull lenght 50 pull weight and the razor edge claims it can move 17 inches i believe in draw lenght and 15 pounds in draw weight. We were going to order it online but we called Cabin Fever in Victoria and we decided to go in. Well we had the greatest service ever. My brother was flinging arrows everywhere. The man (sorry forgot his name)worked with him i want to say a good 3 hours. Needless to say he fixed my brothers problem. He was not anchoring in the same spot after much tinkering my brother came out shooting a pretty good group. He has been doing great since then shooting awesome groups. To top it off I got to see JARED ALLEN, MN Vikings stop by with two black labs.

Jeff, Dawn, Neil, Cecil and all the folks at Cabin Fever are top notch. I get all my stuff done there, in fact I was there this morning. Glad they could help you guys out!!

Jeff, Dawn, Neil, Cecil and all the folks at Cabin Fever are top notch. I get all my stuff done there, in fact I was there this morning. Glad they could help you guys out!!

Exactly Andy. They will take the time needed to correct ones problems and have one shooting well in a short time.

Thay are GREAT.