• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a bass boat - Triton 18X2 ?

Larson15

Well, I brought her home friday and took her out all day saturday on minnetonka and sunday on chisago. On tonka I hooked into a 4 pounder on my 4th cast. With that being said I am extremely happy with the boat and the wife likes laying out on the rear deck. I will post pics soon.

It's been broken in!

Yeah I fished out of it all weekend. Went to Tonka on Saturday (swung a 4 pounder from under a dock on my 4th cast, new boat must be good luck), went to Chisago on Sunday and did well, and took it on white bear on monday (caught 5 northerns and 4 largemouth)(must use braid on this lake, stupid toothie bit off my favorite football jig!)

So far I am very pleased with this boat. I was happy with how well it handled minnetonka on saturday with all the recreation and waves, more stable than I thought it would be. I only ran it up to about 45mph but was happy with the power out of the hole. I assume once the break in is complete this will get a lil better as well. The biggest thing I am happy with is definately the storage.

I have to adjust the screw on the hot foot, it feels like there are more RPM's that want to come out. I also have to get more of a feel for the tilt/trim. I put it completely down for takeoff but have to get a feel of where it needs to be once I am on plane.

I like the hummingbird graphs more than I thought I would since I have always had Lowrance. They seem to process quicker and provide good detail. I am going to get out this week and buy a navionics chip for it. There is a 788 in the console and a 722 on the bow. The 722 says that it is GPS capable, I want to look into seeing if I can link these two, and how difficult it is.

I will be out Saturday and Sunday this weekend, not sure where yet.