• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sux selling

soldoncass

looks like the Sux are hearing "the" song already....turn out the lights....................interesting

Not exactly breaking news here guys. The writing has been on the wall for quite some time.

Kenny Williams is just PUNTING the mess he created away is all!

Windy the fork that you sent a while ago up to us is back in the mail only now its a SPORK..... Lets Keep on the winning train TWINS :):):):) On another note Ozzie would be a great bench coach for the Twins He could actually cheer for teh twins once he gets out of that Sox jersey......

he wants to tear down the number from 14 to 13 tonight

I heard that on the radio this morning. grin

After watching the game last night, everytime they showed him in the dugout he just had that look on his face, "... what is going on here..." shockedcrazyshocked

He HATES the dome.

Hates the Dome, but loves our Twins. I did have a thought about him being bench coach though- you kinda want the bench coach to be the manager once the manger gets tossed, knowing Gardy and Ozzie, they'd both be out arguing on the same play and get tossed at the same time.

The forks that were sent were REQUESTED by you band wagon fair weather fans of TwinkieVille, just remember that. Don't kill the messenger. You were all off the band wagon and wailing about sticking forks into your Twinkies, not me. And if you think that dumping two aging contracts that were going to go away in a month anyway and in return getting a centerfielder and a pitcher who has pitched a perfect game in triple A is a fire sale then call me Sparky and put a big red hat on my head. Kenny Williams is a genius in getting what he did and freeing up some money to get more players! Season ain't over yet boyz, I got a feeling I will be sending more forks up north in a few weeks, you will all be jumping off the wagon again as history always repeats itself.

Ozzy did it again when he made his last pitching change tonight. He looked in the Twins dugout as if to say, "which one of these guys is going to beat me tonight?" Only to find out that Gardy had Morales standing in the tunnel so Ozzy couldn't see him. grin

It's always fun to beat the sox. Even funner to do it in walk off fasion.

Any way you look at it Windy...it's a fire sale. You can send the forks...I'll send you a spare white flag. The Twins didn't give up...they adressed PART of the problem that had so many fans questioning their front office. So far, the moves have paid off and the Twins are STILL in the thick of it. White Sox...not so much. grin

Oh I know and there names are listed. Just tired of the cuddy bashing. Put him on the market and there would be 28 teams bidding on him. Don't use this years slugging percentage, use a few years worth. It all evens out and he is a big positive for this team. A great team player.

GO TWINS STAY HOT.