• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

State Fair Muskies

riverkid21

the DNR area is all there is. Sorry.

there is a booth in the diary building that is selling various fishing accessories. but nothing out of the ordinary or exemplary.

sorta shocking based on fishing and MN going hand in hand...

Chapter 54 was there all day yesterday with a few Mounts and sore throats when we left, it was a good day, unfortunately the P.A. system was not available at the pond so we did everything from the stage, which sucks....

We talked about the resource, Muskies Inc, safety, getting kids involved and DCMusky spent some time on baits and techniques, I'm not sure if he explained the how to catch 50# Muskie tactics..LOL he looked at me kinda funny when I told a guy about it eek

I'll see about getting a chapter there with a table and info every day or every other day next year..

Have some fun with it.....

Raise some money...get a DUNK tank..put some of the overbearing knowitalls of the muskie world in it...some good guys / gals also...$5 a ball...regular fishers an people with big smiles can fire round after round and drop them into the slop donated from a street sweeper or some cold used grease from the cheese curd booth.

smile

The addition of the big school of Crappies & sunnies has been fun to watch.

Lil tiny muskie fish also fun to watch...kids as well adults enjoy it all.

smile

Yup...lil info about da fish, handling an so on..... but DUNK TANK for sure!!!

Tommy