• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Navionics Chip Not Showing Lake Detaiils ... HELP!

NCLaker

Need some help asap. I'm not seeing any lake detail using my Navionics Premium North 2008 chip for the first time in my Lowrance Expedition C (similar to an H2OC). This is the first time using this chip. I assumed all you did was pop it in and it just works, that is all I did with my lakemaster chip.

Can anyone help me understand what I am doing wrong?? Need to resolve asap, cause I plan to using it starting Thursday 9/3.

Also, is it safe to assume all the waypoint I saved using my Lakemaster chip will not be lost once I start using my Navionics chip?

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick help guys ... I think I kinda got it figured out. Boy is that a pain in the keyster having to explicitly select the area of each state you want to look at - don't understand why you would design it to do that. On top of that, after initially looking at a lake detail, it seems to be noticably slower at refreshing as you zoom in compared to my Lakemaster chip.

I'll continue to play with it. Thanks again!