• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I Like What I Am Seeing, Monday night Pre-season Game

Shack

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

We play the AFC North this year, not the AFC South. That was last year.

Favre looked a lot better this week. He certainly looked better than T-Jack and T-Jack definitely looked better than Sage (A few of you T-Jack haters need to eat your crow with a little humility now).

If Favre can knock a little of the rust off and the O-line can get his cadence down we just might have something with this offense this year.

I still worry about our play calling. It was nice to see a few more screens and play action passes finally!!!

The Defense looks even better than last year. EJ and Madieu Williams really add an upgrade. Hopefully we can keep them around all season this year.

We'll know more when the real season starts.

I wasnt real impressed with the WR. that one pass to harvin was right now the money. I know its just one pass but it was a doozy. he will get better but I worry sbout the rest of the WR. Hard to tell if they are running there routes well but I think they need to work on getting some separation. On a good note I like that they were moving harvin around and AP is still a monster. Put up some good D and let Favre get settled in and it could be a great season.

Originally Posted By: LMITOUT
He's from Mississippi....I don't think he's smart enough to run a Blackberry. smile

Who cares.

Why don't you read what was posted above my post first. I think you missed part of the discussion.

pretty sad but thats the best our offense has looked in years...its so nice to have a qb that can look off defenders, throw out a hard count, lead a team down and score in a 2 minute drill even with all them drive killing penalties...thats the reasons you bring a guy like favre in...he looked pretty contained and willing to let AP win us games too! its gonna be nice to have a qb with awareness of whats going on.

percy will be fine he's a rookie, he gets some seperation pretty easily thats gonna be nice, favre put that one right on the money it looked like percy stutter stepped and thought he was closer to the sidelines then he was....he came back with a nice play though where he shrugged of that pancake tackle from the 2 defenders and gained them extra yards during crunch time.

that screen play to taylor was nice, texans came with the same blitz they smoked favre on earlier in the game and when they tried it again he knew it was coming...he let them come in and he even looked off the corner that was supposed to be covering taylor that let taylor get a few extra steps of seperation.

i think we'll be all right our schedule will help us out these first few games so we can pull it together...glad we have no major preseason injuries though.

Your right if childress calls plays that keeps sending favre out wide to block an end run he will be out soon, and he may not have called in that play but whatever, kind of dumb in my opinion