Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HotPocket

New PB!

24 posts in this topic

I dont know what to say! What a year im having! This fish had some power! Like no other! Fast! And he did a number on my hand. But i love it!!!

47.5x30

010-4-1.jpg

Nice PB HP!

You got to start getting some video grin

Its was funney because yesterday my grandma gave me a lucky rabits foot and told me to put it in my boat. Thanks grandmas!

wow...way to get em jake...wed-monday I'm wifeless and childless...so sign me up for a HotPocket guided outing or two or three. wink

Nice one Jake. I like how you're just barely able to peek around him in the picture. That's great. Anohter one bites the dust. They keep getting bigger every time!!

Great pic of an awesome fish. Good job, Jake. I'm after that one's twin.

Nice one Jake. I like how you're just barely able to peek around him in the picture. That's great.

Like Wilson hiding his face behind the fence in Home Improvement. I'm starting to think that's Jake's signature move as he's always partially hiding his face behind the fish. Keep catching big ones and everyone on the board here will be copying that pose. wink

Got any other photos of that fish? Fish that big deserves a few other angles.

No i just have pics of it up and down no side pics, and they are all about the same. Sorry.