Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shack

Palomino Tent Trailer! Gone!!!!

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who has it for that price? Is the transducer included? I have a 5" version. They are good units but if you ever need out of warranty service they will not repair your unit. They give you credit towards a refurbished unit of the same type or let you upgrade to a different model for a certain price which is something to be aware of. I found that out when my elite 5 wouldn't turn on.
    • Your post is demonstrative of the point I am trying to make. Rural areas have been sold a bunch of talk, and you believe that talk and vote against your own interests. The metro area is taking nothing away from the rural areas in terms of taxes, tax dollars flow the other way. It flows that way through employers that exploit you. A particular quote from "What's the Matter with Kansas?" really nails the point home.      
    • I agree, but for the few times I do overnights I would use a light weight cot.  The hitch design is different than most of the other houses on the market.  It looks to have pivot points at the corners of the main frame.  I have yet to see one go through the drop or rise process.  A video of it operating steps would be nice too.   It would be great to hear from someone that ownes one.  
    • I have the hook 7 with down imaging/GPS/standard sonar, I have the lowrance lake chip for mine and really like it.  easy to use and good quality images on the screen.
    • I'm also in the market for a new pair of boots this year. I actually had a pair of Rocky boots that my wife bought me over 16 years ago but it is high time to replace them. I need a pair that lace up because of my prosthetic right foot so the Muck boot types are out for me. I think I will just get a pair of LaCrosse Ice Kings. What amount of Thinsulate is needed in a warm winter boot? I found a pair of Ice Kings on Amazon that says it is only 400 g. of Thinsulate but it is rated for -70. That doesn't seem right to me. Shouldn't it be much more Thinsulate?   https://www.amazon.com/LaCrosse-Ice-King-10-Brown/dp/B0047BWZHO/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&srs=2600960011&ie=UTF8&qid=1480899050&sr=8-1&keywords=lacrosse%2Bice%2Bking%2Bboots&th=1&psc=1
    • Friggin A!!!!!! 
    • Anybody have any input on these? I just bought a bigger boat and am looking for a bigger sonar. I found one of these for what seems to be too good of a deal ($520)
    • In the end all you need to see is when the jig disappears into the fishes mouth!  I've been using a Aqua Vu SV, it's old b&w with very small screen but it worked. But this year I won a Marcum camera from Thorn Bro's, (thank you). Lookin forward to trying it out. 
  • Our Sponsors