• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nocturnal bear

Are you baiting every day? when we bait we try to keep everything consistant and bait enough to last sevral days so we dont need to check the baits every day. we would bait every other day with decent luck at are baits now we bait every fourth day and are activety increased ten fold at least thats what it seems with the amount of trail cam pics we are getting

The bear on my site went from 8 pm to mid nightfor the last week, so I decided to bait in the morning to change his habit an not as much bait, fist time was Sat. an I baited 8 am an het hit saturday night at 9 pm. Goddy it might work, then sunday morning 7 am an he hit sunday night at 8 20, YES! so this mourn I was out there to bait an check camera, I revied the picts on the way to work an like I said he hit Sunday night at 8:20 but he also hit at 605 this morning an the last pict of him was at 6:11 an the nesxt pixt was me at 6:22. I bumped him of the pile. Hope I did'nt push him nocturnal again. So try to bait in the morning an not so much. I've tried those sticks an I prefer a bacon burn to those. If you can get your hands on some bear scat from a different area an scatter that around you site that will pi ss him off enought to come in early to see who the intruder is. I nothing else do a really good bacon burn mid afternoon. Good luck guys, Boar