Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paul pachowicz

Another urban cat

2 posts in this topic

GF&P dispatched another cat in a Rapid City neighborhood. A 96 pound male. My guess is that it was trying to make out of the Black Hills and into Minnesota....LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• that is great!!!!   good for you guys!!!!
    • Your right rs_ld,  a full smoker is the way to go, leftovers can always be frozen and re heated..good eats.
    • 195 degrees on these butts. Like they say, if you are going to spend 9 hrs smoking 5# of meat, you just as well spend the same amount of time smoking 45#. The local grocery had these on sale so had a few friends take the offer to throw a roast on for them. Took two off early for slicing  Pulling the rest cost them each a beer though!
    • Very good stuff, kinda tasted like ribs with this recipe,  I'll keep at it til I find the right one!! Good luck moon lake!!
    • It will be interesting to see how the Warriors react in free agency.  Will they be able to keep the team together?  It seems like all these guys value winning above a paycheck so they might be willing to sign deals that will still allow the team flexibility to keep good role players around them.    
    • That's too bad.  The fish were ON FIRE up there.  I went out with my dad and uncle with our tiller walleye boat, and hardly a clue what we were doing, and we crushed them!  Ended up with 118 pounds of packaged salmon fillets.  I think I can honestly say it was the most fun fishing trip I've had in my life.  Here's my biggest of the trip, 25 pounds.    
    •   It's amazing to see a thoroughly talented team like Cleveland just get dissected like a back alley pick up team. I agree--GS will be THE team to beat for several more years if they keep their nucleus. I think we can make them sweat a little bit now, though, so that's pretty exciting for a change! 
    • dang I can see why anyone would slobber!!!!
    • Fletch's hands are totally tied by his own doing, keep in mind our 1st round pick this year was 15 games of Hanzal...definitley not worth it. Fletch needs to get off his duff and pull the trigger on a Scandella trade real soon for a decent Forward and not pass up an OK opportunity by "hoping" for the homerun and missing out on a good opportunity.  IMO our only hope is that other teams are "watered down" more than we are and that our vets can hang in there one more year.
    • Wondermous!!  Anytime, fivebucks! Years of workin' on that stuff does count for something!!!  I wish ya WOULDA bet me!!     Glad ya got 'er done!!!  
  • Our Sponsors