Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Random guy

A few bear pics

20 posts in this topic

Kelly P and I have been running our butts off baiting bear for the clients and the pictures have been rolling in! Got to love midday bear on a trail camera!

mdgc0011.jpg

mdgc0016a.jpg

mdgc0001.jpg

standoff.jpg

threebear.jpg

notabear.jpg

mdgc0088.jpg

lookoutl.jpg

nyberg2.jpg

smellyf.jpg

you know johnny, i think i might be booking a hunt with you next year. what area are you in??

Nice videos, i am already hunting in area 12 this year, whats my chances of being drawn in area 13 next year???? not very good but we will see. glad to see you have some good bears coming to the baits. as of lately we only have two bears for six baits that are hitting really good and every day. but three baits we cant even get to any more due to all the rain. looks like all your baits are on high ground. I bet your clients will be pleased. Good job!

looks like all your baits are on high ground.

They didn't start on high ground frown Lots of bait moving after 4.5" of rain.

Some nice bears, when they are coming in mid day, do you have the hunters sit all day or just around the times on the camera? I like it when they are coming in early evening the best.

Those are some nice bears! That chocolate is going to make someone very happy.......

That's a beautiful chocolate a sure trophy in my eyes!! What part of the state are you hunting? Any idea how rare colored bears are in MN? I'm in the Mille Lacs and Bruno area and we have never seen a colored bear on our cameras. Good luck, only two more days!!!!

okay guys its go time, heading up in the morning. make sure everybody has their cameras and video equipment. and the most important part. Please be safe there's no animal in the world worth getting hurt or even worse. Good luck to all smile

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I'm getting pretty far ahead of myself, but I'm beginning to wonder if another trailer ramp spring would be the way to go for raising the back bunk.  I've never used one before, but I'm sure you can set the tension so it's well below the maximum and it wouldn't take so much effort to pull it down.  Just put up some guide rails and spring latches to latch it in the down position.  Any thoughts?
    • -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------             And.....you pay for it all.    
    • Well that sure "Trumps" anything else going around and around on in this site today!
    • Yeah you're right, my bad. Yes, the line is awful. 
    • It was a false start on the OL and another one could have been called on the 2nd attempt.  The OL is just BAD, probably the worst I've ever seen for a vikings team.  It seems like few teams put a high priority on the OL.  A good OL can make an average qb, wr, and rb look awfully good when it gives them time and opens holes.  A bad OL can also make a great qb, wr, rb look awfully bad.
    • OLE77, They did replace the valve cover when they did the STP treatment at 92,000 miles; it made no lasting difference.    delcecchi, I have the 5.3 engine.  I'm guessing I need new rings, that seems to be what everyone tells me.   Down2Earth, When I initially brought it in, Village told me they had never heard of the problem.  When I returned (I had then googled it and heard about the AFM and many, many people who have gone through this), they changed their tune and pointed the finger at GM as not letting them properly fix it.  What a joke.   I've attached a photo of the plugs I changed out last week.  This is now a monthly ritual for me.  Great, really looking forward to changing these out in my driveway this Jan.  Grrrrrr.
    • I bought 2 fans off Amazon for $18 each and there 110v. There 5"x 5" and about 4" deep. I was thinking about mounting them under the heater. Or would it be better to but them in a woodbox and mount on to?. They say there good for 69,000 hr of run time.
    • To bad we had an holding penalty that made us attempt it from the 7.
  • Our Sponsors