• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fall fishing 2009

Nice picks Todd, good to see the superstar in action again. Took the grumman out today. Was gonna go to the lake but thought it was a bit windy for me, even at 5am so went to Ebanks instead. Found several species including, walleys, perch, smallies and some sunnies too. Came off the water at 10am and then went to Lebanon. Found some sunnies, large mouths and perch. Nothin big till bout 1pm and found some BULLS that Todd and a few others would be proud of. All in all was a good day on the water. Just good to get out and let my mind rest in general..

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice reports guys!

Tank, Billy, Myself and 2 others are leaving in the am for our anual guys fishing trip to canada. Jigs and the camera are packed.

See ya in a week, take care...

p.s. - A little birdie told me today that he saw our Frankie and Tank golfing... Word on the street is that Franklin is a better golfer than fisherman. whistlegrincool

Nice reports guys!

p.s. - A little birdie told me today that he saw our Frankie and Tank golfing... Word on the street is that Franklin is a better golfer than fisherman. whistlegrincool

Ya think winklaughlaugh

Taking Amanda to her bowling league. I'll give Todd and Steve a call when I get back. Rosa working OT and won't be home til 4:30 p.m. Hopefully the wind is dying down a bit.

Dark Cloud - Have a great trip up-north with the boys. Looking forward to your report. I love the color of those Canada eyes grin

Cali - you had a better day than we did on Oneida

DC you are a cruel one you are but Tank already blasted that opinion to the rest of my league. Such thanks I get for a free afternoon of ball slapping . . . I must admit however that I did earn more on skins than any fishing tournament this year. Have a great time up north! Tank it was great seeing you and we really should have had a pic of us in shorts vs bibs! BTW we did go to the steak place afterwards . . . great food and the eye candy was not bad either.

Timmy - Northshore? You wern't in my spot were you? lol...

Had another good week in Canada. The weather was good, frost two morning but warmed up quick, also had rain one day. The eyes were hitting well, we ate two meals fried, a huge pot of fish chowder, and fish cakes, plus brought home our limits and let a bunch go...

Some morning fog...

043lgv.jpg

Morning action...

067k.jpg

Gold...

070mn.jpg

Nice hoodie cool

074wy.jpg

I kept Billy busy with the net all week but he caught plenty too...

040km.jpg

Had alot of fun with these guys all week, they got about 5 pounds of peanuts off us...

032tt.jpg

I picked up the pool winning eye and smallmouth on the same evening, ooops... smile

076s.jpg

090v.jpg

Nice sunsets also...

129br.jpg

More picts later... cool

Jay I can't see your Canada pics till I get home and no I was not in your spot, didn't even make it there.. I can start checking it for you if you like?

Got some more shallow shad rap's coming wink

Love those golden eyes Jay... Great job fella's and congrats on winning the pool yet again!

Nice chattin w/ you today Timmy. Heres those picts...

Tank and I spent the day on the SR yesterday. It rained from daybreak till 1ish then started again by 5! Not a banner day but prety darn good. Kinda slow at our start so we hit a few more spot, found and played with some fish at each spot. Back to our starting spot after lunch and we were into fish till we bailed. Up at 3:30 and on the water all day - slept like a rock last night!

This fish had lamprey on her not that long ago...

p9293310y.jpg

Behind me is one of the 10,00 people up there that need to take 2 steps back...

p9293311.jpg

No steelies or browns yet, just kings. Now it's officially fall, we have made a trip to the river...

p9293304.jpg

I was lucky enough to get into some Eyes last night a couple hundred yards from Todd. Although none of mine were anywhere near the size of the bruiser he got, by the way nice work buddy, it was good to see you last night. I did manage after a couple hours to finally dig something out of my box that they turned onto. During the next couple hours I was able to land 5 ranging from 16"- 19 1/2", gave a couple away and brought 3 home for dinner. I would of stayed longer to help others get their limits, but my license expired at midnight so I left and came home. Didn't need to get busted for something stupid. Sniper07

Well Todd and I fished Oneida and we didn't catch hardly anything in the rain. Other than these two fish below, Todd lost one close to the boat and I had on nice hit off a DT-6 and nothing after. It rained, stopped, rain steady, stopped all night. Had a good time Todd and nice seeing you Dougie...

Todd's

pa010004.jpg

Mine

pa010005.jpg

Doug, did not know you were out last night too. A little [PoorWordUsage] said you were scoopin' up the little buggers. Need an email with your resume if you are even close to considering the possibility. Great potential, but no promises. Ring ,ring hey is that you in those Nike waders? Slow night last night as Timmie said where I was south of his locale. Seemed like one run and that was it around 7:30.

That's right...I am so good, I can catch fish in my sleep!!

Tonight I only got 4 fish. I went to a different spot. I am sick of people exploiting the locations I have worked sooooo hard to enjoy, growing up fishing that Lake. My first 2 were 15.5(perfect eaters) and 18. Second 2, might have been legal if I stapled them together cry

I ran into Timmy and DC's favorite buddy there tonight...you know who!!!!!

The wind coming out of the SE was the demise of the bite tonight. I should have fished Lewis Pt.

Later Biatches whistle