• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fall fishing 2009

Time to put the Golf clubs, Tennis rackets, Ball bats and SKIRTS to rest guys get out the fishing rods and lets see some pics of some early Fall Fish.If you keep watching that dam televison your eyes will start to turn S Q U A R E laughwhistle.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One night of cooler weather and ThunderFall is busting out? smile

I agree though, we had one of the cooler summers ever and im ready for it to be over. Fall dosnt start till about the 3rd week of september and were beating on some Salmon River salmon...

Time to put the Golf clubs, Tennis rackets, Ball bats and SKIRTS to rest guys get out the fishing rods and lets see some pics of some early Fall Fish.If you keep watching that dam televison your eyes will start to turn S Q U A R E laughwhistle.

Todd, Hows ur schedual look for tomorrow early am? Call me

You didn't hear if from me but I heard those swimming dead logs are already in with all the rain and the cool summer, just don't tell anyone that I told you that.... smile

Should be out casting from shore tonight, no reason why they shouldn't be coming in.

Water temp yesterday was 76, I'm sure it's got to be lower today and tomorrow with it going to the mid 40's tonight.

Yea I kinda, might have, maybe heard that too whistle. My sitter got into a car wreck so ive pretty much been going every where with the little one in tow. Not that I mind but I havent been fishin in 3 weeks and have had no time of my own either.. Dont know how stay at home moms do it confused

Frankie - Did he ever have them?

Theres always a few stupid salmon in the river in august. Problem is its a gamble with bad odds, plus they run the river when its too warm and die. Lucky I know enough people up there to time things well. A few years ago a big pod of fish came in early and there were dead fish everywhere. The guys in the lake are reporting a good summer, lots of fish and good sized. Most of the activity is still deep so were on scheduel...

Originally Posted By: Thunderman

Todd, Hows ur schedual look for tomorrow early am? Call me

Cali, sorry for not replying sooner I have been pretty busy with family lately.The first 3 days of next week is busy also wednesday being the busiest going to buffalo to roswell park cancer institute for consultation for my Dad.I will get in touch with you sometime soon.

Tim and I fished the big O for some ellusive marble eyes and found a few around grin water temp is still 73*.If we keep haveing cold nights it will get better we didn't set the world on fire but we caught a few fish. The pics were blurry It might have something to do with the humidity and dampness but it shows there still is waldos in there

toddspics246.jpg

toddspics241.jpg

toddspics244.jpg

Great fishing with you and it's amazing how we didn't really hit anything till 11 p.m.. It was great that you called me Todd. I was kinda bummed out missing a golf outing with Frank, Jimmy, Kevin and Andy because of time restraints crybut it worked out as a caught a nice nap, dinner with Fam and fishing. All I can say is... It's about dam time I got off the shnideand got my @ss back in the boat.. Todd if we can stay in the teens again tonight on the white bass count it will be another good night.. winkgrinwhistlelaugh Call ya when I get back from my game..

with no wind the fishing was not as good as it was last night I think tonight would have been a better early evening bite but who knows. I scratched a limit of nice eaters and Todd caught a couple, fished hard from 9:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. We had a good time busting chops about the band playing at the beach they were freaking horrible. Didn't know you could butcher a classic like "Freebird" like that and pay to get in...:D I landed a nice 4 pd. smallie... Good times Todd...

toddspics255.jpg

toddspics254.jpg

After the games today I am gonna stick around for the chicken barb and a couple of frothies, I'll give you a shout later...

Good job guys.

I got out today and the word is that the bite has been zero and it was like that until we finally put something together. We were trying out deep and looking for fish but nothing and the humps were empty of walleye's but full of nice perch so we put our heads together and found something promising and going out tomorrow morning to put it to the second test. We ended up with 10 fish in 2 drifts and will update tomorrow.

Was out doing the bass thing the other night and stayed until it got dark. At sunset, I was looking at a very bright light at my 10 o'clock, boat in 6 fow casting in with a blue crome sexy shad . . . picked up 3 waldos. Landed a 14.5 and lost the smaller one and a larger one. Switched to a Frenzy, black and crome suspending, had one hit and later a big smallie. Lots of baitfish on the screen . . . also lots of white bass. If you guys haven't done it this Summer, now would be a good time to check your ice flasher batteries; connect, check and recharge to 100% and then disconnect.

Frank and Jimmy did great on the eyes.. Good time Friday night with you.

I wonder how Tuzzy and Todd did yesterday?

We finished 2nd in the Bobby Page co-ed tourney this weekend. Both teams donated there winnings back to the foundation.

How did Jimmy and you do in the Cross Lake Bass tourney?

Got a chance to fish a bit with Steve and Max, lake was very windy and rough. Didn't catch mych but I did catch this new digital camera it's and Olympus Stylus-550WP I bought this a.m. reading and getting used to it now. Here are some pics of the trip..

Only walleye Steve caught and it was earlier in the a.m. before I arrived. Max can't wait to take a bite out of this 20"er.

p9180004.jpg

Steve and Max

p9180008.jpg

Nice pose...

p9180010.jpg

The ride back in from the lake. Max was resting up for some water fun...

p9180013.jpg