• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any, new porty Mod's going on out there?

leech~~

Put the sled on some sawhorses yesterday, and got the layout and some numbers down on paper to get the new one started. Got some different ideas that I am going to try to implement on this version that I haven't seen before, and I hope they work out. I'll post pix as I go. Staying home this coming long weekend, so I hope to have some serious headway done by next week.

So do you zip tie them in each time, and cut them loose when done fishing each time?

Opps re-read the post. So it folds down with the house? How hard was it to get the folds in the right places so you don't jam it in the poles?

So do you zip tie them in each time, and cut them loose when done fishing each time?

Opps re-read the post. So it folds down with the house? How hard was it to get the folds in the right places so you don't jam it in the poles?

its easy, I only did the ceiling though. Drop the back fold it down, next set fold down amd so forth. NEVER had a problem

Got the frame for my Otter Cabin pretty much done last night. I'm excited with it so far, as my scribbles and drawings have been coming together pretty well. No major hangups (yet) and I hope to have it stain and varnish-ready this weekend. I can actually fit my SM Lazermag 8" auger and head, Biggy Buddy heater, 10 lb tall LP tank, 5 gal bucket (of course) camera, flasher, and tackle bag all in the sled with room to spare. The only thing that isn't covered by the seat platform is the auger. I'll get pix up soon.

The thing I'm most impressed with is my work area between the seats, but you'll need to see the pix to fully appreciate it. grin I also plan on putting a 12 V batt for lights and accessories.

McGurk, nice idea on the slider! I can see lots of stuff sitting on that! Tackle, Lunch, Beverages! etc. cool You may think about a little latch so it doesn't come out if your hauling with a sled or wheeler. wink

is there any way to make a table with out making the whole drop in unit like Mcgurk has

Not that I know of.

Nice idea Mcgurk. I love that little bit of table out in front. Very nice area to set things. You never think of uses for it, until you start using it wink

Thanks for the comments, guys. I'm not too worried about it sliding out, I guess, as I'll have a cover on top when transporting long distances. If it's a problem, I'll just drill a hole somewhere on it and put a loose nail in it as a pin or a magnetic catch as someone stated.

I also left enough room between the top of the shelf and the bottom of the flip cover to put a small thin plastic cutting board for any dirty work if needed. If not, pull it off leave it at home.