• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mn state fair

BK19

I haven't been in years and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

The problem for me is that it gets pretty expensive to get in and then to buy the food I want. I'd rather spend that money else where.

Besides it seems like if you've gone once there isn't a point in going back since its pretty much the same thing year after year with nothing really new to check out.

...its pretty much the same thing year after year with nothing really new to check out.

Oh the stuff might be the same, but the people watching is better and better every year! That is the reason we go, and of course to make complete pigs of ourselves on food that has no right to exist outside of the fairgrounds.

We'll be going some night during the week, and possibly on this Sat. morning for Saturday Morning SportsTalk. Gotta love the babywalk, especially with a participant ourselves!

Well it can be costy but where we have life insurance at sells us tickets for half price and camping saaves us money on food yeah we still eat our favorites and man there is new things there every yearand yes the 4h animals aren't the same ones from the year before lol yup I go every year alot of mew things are happening just the animal birthing center that is only a couple years old s worth the tripan.d now all the rodeos and horse shows are FREE anyway I love it

I haven't been in years and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

The problem for me is that it gets pretty expensive to get in and then to buy the food I want. I'd rather spend that money else where.

Besides it seems like if you've gone once there isn't a point in going back since its pretty much the same thing year after year with nothing really new to check out.