Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BK19

Mn state fair

8 posts in this topic

Who all is going my family will be camping opening day though the first sunday I can't wait it is a blast we have lost of time to see it when we camp there

I haven't been in years and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

The problem for me is that it gets pretty expensive to get in and then to buy the food I want. I'd rather spend that money else where.

Besides it seems like if you've gone once there isn't a point in going back since its pretty much the same thing year after year with nothing really new to check out.

Head into the livestock areas where the 4-H kids are, and look for the goats. My daughter is showing hers at 8:00 on Friday morning - if it works out, we hope to be there to watch. Look for the Lyon County kids.

we have some friends from redwood falls going to be there. ann and andy garnhart. use to have camper at same campground.

...its pretty much the same thing year after year with nothing really new to check out.

Oh the stuff might be the same, but the people watching is better and better every year! That is the reason we go, and of course to make complete pigs of ourselves on food that has no right to exist outside of the fairgrounds.

We'll be going some night during the week, and possibly on this Sat. morning for Saturday Morning SportsTalk. Gotta love the babywalk, especially with a participant ourselves!

Well it can be costy but where we have life insurance at sells us tickets for half price and camping saaves us money on food yeah we still eat our favorites and man there is new things there every yearand yes the 4h animals aren't the same ones from the year before lol yup I go every year alot of mew things are happening just the animal birthing center that is only a couple years old s worth the tripan.d now all the rodeos and horse shows are FREE anyway I love it

I haven't been in years and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

The problem for me is that it gets pretty expensive to get in and then to buy the food I want. I'd rather spend that money else where.

Besides it seems like if you've gone once there isn't a point in going back since its pretty much the same thing year after year with nothing really new to check out.

BK- Camping there would probably be a blast. I read a Startribune article a few years ago about campers and they all seemed like great folks. I'm sure there's plenty of campfire fun at night too.