• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3rd Jersey

LMITOUT

93.7 has the leaked jersey's up for anyone wanting a spoiler. I like em'. I was growing tired of the red & green kit all year as well. Although they should really think about changing the away jersey's. Something in a throwback beige color would be sweet. I think the white is a little "too white" and played out with every other team.

I think it's pretty sweet. At least we have something to wear with the green shorts now!! Better than looking like a Christmas tree again. Maybe we can make a few tweaks on it( i think that was the plan with releasing it at the fair. To get the public input. But it is still better than the green and red. ( In my opinion at least).

I guess I'll be the one to disagree. I think our red jerseys are among the best looking jerseys in the league. And the new ones look good, except the writing looks more like something you'd see on a baseball jersey than a hockey jersey.

I like them both, the red ones and the new greens ones. The new ones look like a variation of one of the Gophers jerseys with the slanted cursive lettering.

Anyone seen the Devil's jersey they are bringing back for a year. That is one ugly sweater! sick

I like them both, the red ones and the new greens ones. The new ones look like a variation of one of the Gophers jerseys with the slanted cursive lettering.

Anyone seen the Devil's jersey they are bringing back for a year. That is one ugly sweater! sick

You nailed it! I was wondering where I've seen that slanted cursive logo. Well done. You couldn't pay me to wear those devil sweaters....Ok, ok. You could. Hi, I'm Brian Rolston. laugh

I guess I'll be the one to disagree. I think our red jerseys are among the best looking jerseys in the league. And the new ones look good, except the writing looks more like something you'd see on a baseball jersey than a hockey jersey.

The red jerseys are good, just not with green breezers IMO.