Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Archerysniper

Kinetic energy test

16 posts in this topic

Totally unintentional this happened when I told my 3.5 year old daughter to hold on to my back pocket when shooting at 30 yards tonight,she decided it would be fun to pull on my pocket when I was squeezing the release. Through the 1x4 ceader on entry across 10 foot hay wagon drive through and burried to the back of the blades into another 1x4. Just glad I didn't hit the wifes saddle or I would never hear the end of it.

Entry hole

arrow001.jpg

arrow003.jpg

arrow002.jpg

arrow004.jpg

I'll never use anything else. Just packed a few for bear next week. Hopefully I'll see what the results of that kinetic energy test will be first hand.

They work great on bears that is why I was shooting them tonight my friend has more bears in his bait than tags and they are hitting all day long so I am providing the reastrant left overs and he is giving me a chance to fill a tag. Good luck on your hunt next week.

Hopefully your daughter wont be tugging on your back pocket. Good luck wink

Next time i go out huntin for barns I'll know what broadhead to use.

If you give me one I will try it for anyone the way I figure it is it allready has one hole in it why not two. I was going to name it let's see a rage do this but didn't want to cause a stir.

I would give you one, but I stick with Slick Tricks as I'm to cheap to buy overpriced Rage's!