• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

screen covers for Vex or Marcum

Question

I just found a use for the empty butter dish after Thankgiving dinner. Take a 16 oz. butter dish and cut the bottom half off and it will fit over the screen of your Vex nice and snug too keep out the dust and water when not in use.

2 answers to this question

The small coffee cans work well too, keep the plastic can cap so you can cover the can in rout.

If you can find a can that has a dark inside that is the same size that is better, no reflections to drive you nuts that way. I had a peanut can that was perfect, not sure what kind it was?

I have been bugging Vexilar to come out with a Polarised lens cap that is not a magnifier.

You often get better resolution with Polarised glass's, especially if you have colour vision difficulty's as I do in bright light conditions. Let's hope they get one made, I think it would sell well.

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><sUMo>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300
[email protected]
http://ed-carlson.fishingbuddy.com