• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Not ready to give up on the Twins yet!

mr_jman

It's final, Tigers lose to the Royals 9-2. Twins only 4 games out with 7 head to head games between these two teams left to be played.

Do I really think they can do it? No. But they do seem to keep things interesting don't they?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look page on this thread a few pages, I wrote the Twins off.... however, they do know how to do just enough to keep you interested. My wife is a die hard fan and she was emailing me all day with Royals/Tigers score updates!! If we are to have a chance we gotta have a sweep this weekend. I think we got kinda lucky with the pitching matchups... in my opinion we have our 3 best pictures going right now and we off set Verlander with Pavano who OWNS the Tigers.... I hope it is a sweep one way or another so I can let the Twins go for the year or get pumped up again.

Haha I also had a buddy sending me score updates throughout the game while I was at work. Had another couple of friends send me a final score for the KC and DET game that I hadn't even talked to all day.

Just when you think they are done they go in get on a nice little streak to make it interesting than we fall back a few. Here we go again!

Now that every team in the division is playing each other for the most part the rest of the season this division probably won't be decided till the last weekend again!

I've been behind them all year so GO TWINS!!!!! Until the magic # is 0 for us or someone else this thing aint over!

Anybody planning on getting to a game this weekend...? I'm thinking Saturday should be a near full house (especially if we win Friday night!) Hopefully an excited bunch of Gopher football fans make their way over to the dome after the game at TCF!

It's just so painful to know the Tigers are playing the sorry Indians who couldn't buy a win if we paid them. I don't think the Sox have much game left either, so I think we're really at a disadvantage here.

Still the Twins are playing the best ball they have all year so there's a good chance for them if they perform well in Detroit. Go Twins!

Well there may not have been a lot of believers when I first made this post but here we are on the final day with a chance to win this division........ Lots of fans behind them now for the biggest game of the season!!!!! GO TWINS and GO WHITESOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey fishin58 go back and read your post (like the 3rd post) You predicted the white sox would fall off and the tigers would implode and basically shoot themselves in the foot! I hope your prediction comes true!!!!!! It might just go as planned. Hard to believe that was over a month ago already!!!!!!

I have to admit that I thought the Twins could never catch up. I have to give it to Gaurdy as he has put together one heck of a team and he really has them playing great ball.

I sure hope they get into the play-offs but if they don't, they have had a comeback next to noone else.

Go Twins.

Well, it looks like they're gonna have ANOTHER one game playoff. I admit I thought there was NO WAY they'd come back from 7 games out, but I believe now! The way they're playing now the Tigers have no shot at beating us in the Dome. Heck, the way they're playing now even the Yankees will have a hard time dealing with us.

It took the Twins to go 16 for 20 and the Tigers to fall apart. Now its down to one game with Verlander out and its in Minnesota where we are 7 out of 9 at home with the Tigers.

It looks to favor the Twins but I would guess we will all be sitting on the edge of our seats by the ninth.