Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kirkville1

Maki Plastic?

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys what happened to Scotts site? Anyone have his email?Im looking to get a few orders placed before the season. Also im ordering an ice gator so im looking to get rid of my Nils powerhead with 8" drill if anyone is interested

It's back up and free shipping right now! Thanks BJI...

Kyle- 250

Thanks Tim placing an order later tonight smile

K, ill take it. let me know when you want to meet up. Just left you a message on your cell. Give me a ring.

Kyle, Ill give you a shout tomorrow. Probably hook up thursday I can swing by the base if u want.

Hey guys,went to the site to show a few guys Maki ,, my anti virus kicked in (mcafee) somebody able to pass this info on, Thanks,Mark

One of us will let him know, thanks. Has your son been hitting the river? Im sure the new kid has slowed him down atleast a tad...

I emailed back & forth with Scott about an order a week or so ago. Now I can't get a reply. I wonder if something is going on with his email too?

BlackDog - He's always right on top of things. Myself or Timmy will get ahold of him to make sure things are ok...

Thanks DC, no problem here. There's plenty of time 'til ice season. I just know from my past orders that this is uncharacteristic. Hopefully he's just busy, and doesn't have computer problems or H1N1. I'll hold tight.

Jay - Jay I am starting all over again with my phone and I don't have many numbers yet?

Maki is checking his site now.. I had his contact # in an old rolodex., still replacing numbers in my replacement cell phone.

Thanks for the help guys,,DC, yeah the baby has put large cramp in his style,but he's been down a bit now that his work has slowed and getting a few nightly,his wife had h1n1 last week and the baby was diagnosed just yesterday,he's chompin for ice now that he owns the business and plans (hopes) to get out more during the week in the upcoming season,tightlines,Mark

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• No where yesterday during the woman's march was there violence or racism exhibited. Intolerant towards things Trump wishes to eliminate yes. The damage by vandals occurred on Friday by a group of thugs who had only one purpose in mind and that was to destroy property and create trouble during the inauguration. (DC police even said that and they expected it.) Yes the Woman March did leave garbage to clean up, which can be expected. If you have ever had the experience of cleaning a (female) public restroom you would find out they have a problem with garbage cans. I'm sure most did take their signs with them in the same manner most ice-fisherman take their garbage off the lake with them, but there are some who don't. The top photo is the only one that is of the Woman March.   
    • Can you explain why you feel that way?    
    • I do believe you are out of line with the racist, intolerant, vandals comment.
    • I will slow it down. I did not say you said it was rigged. Your party,however went after Trump for not saying he would accept the election results and then turned around and in large numbers proclaimed they didn't accept the results. I don't expect you to understand the hypocrisy of that but at the same time it's there.   Conjecture. You don't have a single slice of evidence this is the case and you would be wise to retract it because it has no basis. None. Yet even though this is the sort of thing your party is outraged about by the right, you are actually more extreme about it on your side.    While there is direct evidence that the DNC blatantly rigged the Democrat primary in favor of Hillary and committed all manner of things that came out in the Podesta/DNC emails there was no outrage on your side over what they did. Yet you jump on Trump for something that was sold as truth when it was literally the same fake news the Dems have been pushing all cycle.    Considering the contributions that flowed into the Clinton campaign coffers in all manners it would be best to leave that sleeping dog lie.    In the meantime. you might want to take ownership of the mess that the racist, intolerant, vandals that made up the protest marches because you own that.    
    • i always thought they were about identical smoked  
    • Rumor has it they are running a story next week regarding ice fishing and CO. 
    • Looks like one to me. Nice catch  
    • I thought you lefties were against fake news.   Guess not so much anymore.   At least you haven't attacked Barron Trump, yet, unlike your fellow travelers. 
    • When did I claim the election was rigged? It was influenced by Russian propaganda and you have a President that is in all likelihood blackmailed by Russia.    And that is equivalent to some Saudi's donating to a charity somehow? Note that Trump's charity was shut down because it funneled money directly into Trump's pocket.
  • Our Sponsors