• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

If you were the 2nd overall pick............

bassNspear

Turner. I think he will take a slight step backward from last year, but is still the #2 back. Forte and MJD are both good, but I don't think they are in that class.

I have seen LT rated around 7-8.

Good Luck!

CJH

Is it a PPR league? If so, then Turner falls down the list unless you think they're going to turn him into a receiving back this year.

Peterson barely edges out MJD in a PPR league and that's IF, and only IF, you think Peterson is going to duplicate last years yardage. If he doesn't then he falls a little too. Reception points can add up in a hurry, and Turner and Peterson don't get the catches like MJD does or has in the past anyway.

Forte is the same way.....lot of receptions last year (three times the number that Peterson had and 10 times more than Turner). With Cutler coming to Chicago it's unknown how much he'll affect those numbers this year.

I have #2 on Thursday. It's stupid, but only reason I'm thinking Forte or Turner is that I already have MJD in a league. Barring injury, you'll be fine with all three, but I think MJD is the right pick. PPR league or not.

DeAngelo Williams. Gets more receptions than Turner, higher average yds and no fumbles last year. He is the feature back in Car. Turner gets more touches and higher total yds. No doubt he's a stud but I might take Williams if I get 2nd pick.

Originally Posted By: zamboni

Thats funny stuff right there. You guys in the same league?

whats the funny part?

QB (coming off a torn MCL) in the first round. He won't have another 2007 you know, and to be honest, I would take Warner before Brady now, but not in the first round.

coming off a torn mcl doesn't really matter, everyone has the same chances of being hurt, he was the best fantasy player before the injury by a landslide.

You said it "WAS" he WILL NOT have another 2007 season, and like I said above, Warner is the better option of the two, especially with the emergence of Breaston.

I would be willing to make a wager, say a fishing lure, that Warner will have better fantasy numbers than Brady at the end of the regular season.

If you want a QB that will win a Super Bowl, Bradys your guy. But, if you want better fantasy numbers, then go with Warner.