• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TROLLING BOOK

HOT SPOT

How come they are so darn expensive $50? Are they worth the money?

Because they field test every lure at different variables with a scuba diver in the water to record the depth. Very labor intensive.

Are they worth the money, IMO yes. If you're looking for a cheaper alternative the Rapala line counter is about $15 and comes with a book that has the Rapala Presicion Trolling depth curves in it.

If you only fish the rapala line , they make a tackle box guide with every bait they make for around $5.00. These are very nice, I have one.

Gives a seperate graph for every type of lure and size. Telling you how much line you need out to fish different depths. Easy to use.

Go out to the Rapala web . It's called "tackle box guide"

If you only fish the rapala line , they make a tackle box guide with every bait they make for around $5.00. These are very nice, I have one.

Gives a seperate graph for every type of lure and size. Telling you how much line you need out to fish different depths. Easy to use.

Go out to the Rapala web . It's called "tackle box guide"

I didn't know they sold just the booklet, good stuff.

The new precision trolling pro edition 1.0 is different from the prior version. Has plastic protected cover and water resistant pages. Also has two metal rings that open up so you can add additional pages as they come out with guides for new lures (I think the old version was spiral bound). You can also go to their HSOforum to print out lure pages that are not in the book (extra cost of course).