Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrklean

Wisconsin Deer???

8 posts in this topic

Whatever happened to the giant typical that was in field and stream and all over the internet last fall that got killed???? I thought it was suppose to be the next typical world record but heard nothing after it was harvested. Any updates?

i dont think it was as big as suspected. made state record though

Just looked it up, scored 233 and some change as a non-typical and did become the state record. I think people thought he had a chance at the typical record but ended up scoring better non-typical. Couldn't find any info on the gross score, wither way what a massive buck!

233 and 2/8 non-typical to make it the state record archery buck. Gun record non-typical for WI is around 247.

Here ya go, the score is right... 233 and change with a 191 inch typical frame.... Good article in SEPTEMBER issue of north american whitettail, just on stands, i just saw it tonight, ironically i saw this thread after... thought i would point ya in the right direction...

is there any pics of this deer other then the one i saw in the paper after it was shot?

iceman

is there any pics of this deer other then the one i saw in the paper after it was shot?

iceman

I think if you do a G search for Field and Stream Buck you should find plenty of pics.