• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sunsets

Love both of those! It is so fun to see the different landscapes with all of the sunsets.

Isn't it though? I think I pick a favorite and then 3 days later I look again and find another "favorite"! Ken, yours with the campfire is really special -

Lot of beautiful work shown here! Its hard to beat a nice sunset! I've got so many, I'm a sucker for getting a shot at this time of day. Here are a couple to share.

#1 Rainy Lake

204647046_qu3iD-L.jpg

383501178_3GaDa-XL.jpg

#3 This one has done quite well for me.

190486493_FCGhh-L.jpg

#4 California Dreaming

195116401_FsUNE-XL-1.jpg

#5 Santa Monica Pier

633561961_oViHi-L.jpg

#6 West Virginia

633561888_psTNv-L.jpg

This was from Fishing Opener in 2007. I snapped a photo just before this that I like alot, and then my buddy boated through the channel on his way back from fishing. I liked the blur effect of his navigation lights:

Cabin07-5aOpener_048.jpg

I've always liked this photo that I took with my old 35mm. I really like the old rope and the detail in the fibers:

Cabin06-6_004.jpg

There is a whole series of these taken on Vermilion. Tons of different colors in each one. As usual, no photo editing here:

Cabin04-10_010.jpg

Good lord, there are some AMAZING pics on this thread. Each time I see a new one that is my fav, another comes along and takes its place. There are some very talented photographers on this site. Good work and keep the pics coming!

Cliffy

I've been extremely busy these past few weeks, thus the reason I haven't been dropping in to view everyone's work.

Here's a few samples of what I've been up to of late.

This first one is actually a sunrise, taken at the settlers village museum at Lower Fort Garry.

IMG_6409-1.png

The next group were all sunsets (or later) and all taken at one of my favorite haunts..."Lake Winnipeg".

IMG_6673-1.png

IMG_6641-1.png

IMG_6244-1.jpg

IMG_6713-1.png

IMG_6748-1.png

IMG_5829crop-1.png

...and finally, barly & geese, after all it is harvest time!

IMG_5628-1.png

IMG_5764-1.png