• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whats you favorite Crank bait.

DRH1175

My favorite all around crank...just one...likely the #5 Salmo Hornet. Can't just pick one color through, trying to do that will keep me stumped too long, too many good patterns to just pick one. I'm very fond of the Gold/Black.

Originally Posted By: PerchJerker
I fish Little Rippers a lot too, but the shallower running model. Fish have a thing for Pink Lemonade!

We won a lot of $ with Pink Lemonades this summer.

never let us down lol. wink. I have gotten to love the smithwick rogue in the threadfin shad color too when ya can find em.

My favorite above the dam. would not be my fav below the dam.and my fav. below the dam would not be my fav. on gull lakes slopeing flats.and my fav on gulls slopeing.would not be my fav on pelicans sandy drop offs but my fav. in all these spots would be with out a dout a jig with live bait or plastic