Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mojobobo

Largemouth Bass Locations?

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I want to go fishing this sunday because of the nice weather for Largemouth Bass from shore, but I have never found a real place that actually produces maybe more than the one or two I can usually catch in an entire day, I live around north st. paul and willing to really go anywhere at about 60+ miles. If anyone can recommend a spot I would appreciate it, thanks in advance. Remember, I will be fishing from shore. Wish I had a boat lol.

try the NW corner of lake harriet. 3-4 in white twister all along the shore(not the fishing dock). The earlier the better. Beautiful scenery wink

I'll third the vote for the City lakes.. at least you have alot of area to fish. Get out past those lakes and its pretty much owned by home owners or boat landings.

Or find someone with a boat.

Don't forget to make a few cast around the docks at landings. At the end of the dock there are holes from boats power landing. You would be surprised how often Bass will hold in these areas.

Hahh Mud, thats usually the first thing I do is spin my boat around and cast that dock if noone is around, usually when I come in I do the same if noone is waiting, got my largest this year 4 feet froma landing dock (near the power loading hole)