Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CNY Tim

Manlius Mike

4 posts in this topic

Hey Mike called last night and a buddy of his bought a bass pro thermal x model fish trap on closeout from bass pro last year and is in a bind and needs cah quick. He bought it and assembled it late season last year and didn't get a chance to use it. It's a steal as the retail price was $700 and he will let it go for the first $300 cash. I tried to find photo's but it's the first year Thermal X in red.

If anyone is interested call me and I 'll put you in touch with Mike.

Thanks for looking guys..

Here's a link to what it looks like except this one is red in color..

http://www.fishing-news.org/fishing-gear...ng-shelter.html

If I could find a buyer for mine I would snatch this baby up in a heartbeat, or maybe keep my pro one man and see if mama will let me get this one also.

Sniper07

I hear ya Al.. If I didn't have my otter already this would have been a easy decision in the affirmative. It's a bit heavy duty for walking but for those with a quad or ATV a steal at this price..

Yea Tim I would more than likely tow this monster with my sled. I'll talk to mama and see if I can keep my one man and get this one also because I have a couple friends that want to try fishing hard water style.

Sniper07

I talked to mama and she said that there are things right now that are more important than a new fish shack. It would have been great to have both a 1 man and 2 man shack. Well maybe next year will be a little better $ wise.

Sniper07