Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CNY Tim

Manlius Mike

4 posts in this topic

Hey Mike called last night and a buddy of his bought a bass pro thermal x model fish trap on closeout from bass pro last year and is in a bind and needs cah quick. He bought it and assembled it late season last year and didn't get a chance to use it. It's a steal as the retail price was $700 and he will let it go for the first $300 cash. I tried to find photo's but it's the first year Thermal X in red.

If anyone is interested call me and I 'll put you in touch with Mike.

Thanks for looking guys..

Here's a link to what it looks like except this one is red in color..

http://www.fishing-news.org/fishing-gear...ng-shelter.html

If I could find a buyer for mine I would snatch this baby up in a heartbeat, or maybe keep my pro one man and see if mama will let me get this one also.

Sniper07

I hear ya Al.. If I didn't have my otter already this would have been a easy decision in the affirmative. It's a bit heavy duty for walking but for those with a quad or ATV a steal at this price..

Yea Tim I would more than likely tow this monster with my sled. I'll talk to mama and see if I can keep my one man and get this one also because I have a couple friends that want to try fishing hard water style.

Sniper07

I talked to mama and she said that there are things right now that are more important than a new fish shack. It would have been great to have both a 1 man and 2 man shack. Well maybe next year will be a little better $ wise.

Sniper07

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• yes, took it this week, Monday, just off a bike path in SW Rochester that runs along the Zumbro river.     I was surprised to see it as well.    The bluebells and wood anemones and trout lilies were in full bloom, which is a couple weeks earlier than usual.      
    • Is that a recent photo Del? I was in the woods yesterday and found nothing north of Elk River. I did find this though. Bear?
    • Do people who have had a stroke find the lies better? It is hard to believe, but this idea raises scientific curiosity since the journal Nature published a curious study in the year 2000. According to the authors, those who have gone through this trance and have suffered a decline in the linguistic ability known as aphasia detect the 73 percent of attempts to lie to them. And they base their ability to interpret more acutely the gestures that draw the faces of their interlocutors Cellulite The rest of the people pick up the hoaxes about half the time.
      Please Suggest me I am waiting for your answers
    • Looks like Dryads Saddle aka Pheasant's Back to me.    http://minnesotaseasons.com/Fungi/Dryads_Saddle.html
    • Try the narrow channel on Enchanted Isle.  The shallow water holds carp and sunnies this time of year, giving you plentiful small action and the occasional larger fish to reel in.
    • Good luck Anyfish2. Saw quite a few out in the rain driving home today    
    • Well, i will try my hand at picking up another bird for the team starting tomorrow.  Weather looks to be challenging at best over the next 7 days.  I will give my best effort when i can get out.   Birds are still hanging around the area well,  hopefully i can get a tom to break from the Hens.  
    • and this?   
    • Sure seems like a nice little bait. Takes the topwater frog to a whole new level.
  • Our Sponsors