Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lowblazah

Wowsers 103 pounds!

37 posts in this topic

It's funny if you read the user comments/forum below the article as people are discussing the merits of eating that thing. Wow and yuck. Unreal fish. Can't fathom eating eat, can't fathom keeping it...period.

Great story.

bada bing bada boom NOW THATS A CATFISH

I love the DNR'S quote Live goldfish,bream and shinners make the best bait. man that sucs only one of those is leagle in this state whistle

Wow. What a hawg. Must have some amazing girth. I'd have to read their regs, it's hard to believe goldfish would be legal. They are like rats of the fish world as far as diseases go.

With legs like that I can see why John grants permission to board his vessel wink.

Darren thats a Real LOL moment spit out coffee all over my monitor.

you would only have to catcth two fish for ktoc that one and dont think it would matter what the other is grin

---it was caught using a method called ‘jug fishing’---

What is jug fishing?

Picture rigs tied up to 2 liter soda bottle and tossed out to float around. Basically bobber fishing without a pole and usually a whole fleet of them at once. It is illegal in MN