• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finally! I have a Boat...

Whisker Warrior

So i went out and purchased a boat from a fellow Fm'er who used to go by the name (Luckyfish). We strike up a conversation and he tells me he's good friends with Dennis Steele(i believe his old boat) and has taken out other FM'ers like wastewaterguru...So then and there i knew this boat had been treated well. Although John it doesn't have the jet motor anymore so you wont have to worry wink...after looking it over and deciding it had everything i wanted to get me on the river i pulled the trigger and bought it. Here are some pics: 2003 G3 MV1448 Jon Boat comes w/ Minnkota Co-Pilot 55lb thrust, Eagle Intellimaps GPS, Eagle 480 depth finder,1995 25 HP Mariner, 2 seats, lights rigged in front and electrical hook-ups near motor for high beam light, 1971 16ft Spartan trailer and i'm set!

boatpic1.jpg

boatpic6.jpg

boatpic4.jpg

boatpic2.jpg

Perfect!

Congrats and say goodbye to any zzzzzzz's laugh

Wish I knew that boat was for sale. It has good juju's

Good juju is definetly a good thing! Enjoy the new ride.