• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Octomom

Duffman

I caught the last 5 minutes of it. They were doing the C-section.

There was some gal in the operating room taking video of the whole surgery, the whole time having nurses and doctors saying "you need to leave, you're in our way".

The gal running the camera would just say "I already okayed this, I can be here" then someone would bump into her and they'd say "ma'am this is an operation, you can't be in here", and again she'd say "I already okayed this, stay out of my way."

I was thinking if that's the attitude this kids have around them growing up, they're all in for a long long journey.

BTW, just for clarification, I only caught the last 5 minutes because the TV was on, I think channel 5, whatever the show was on when I got home, not like I actually sought out the show. laugh

McGurk--You always make me laugh!

I also heard that for only 150k, she'll make a personal appearance.

I can see a freak at the State Fair for about three bucks!

I wish she would go away...

I'm just funnin you guys, seeing if I could snag something. wink I caught about 20-30 seconds of it. One of the kids was hitting mom and she was trying to tell him to stop, I laughed and moved on. I wonder what it got for ratings? Hopefully they were not that high.

I caught about 5 minutes of it. Octogon was looking at a picture of Kate Gosslien (from Kate and her 8 kid reality shows)? and actually called her fame-hungry and starved for attention.

I actually busted out laughing!!

"Pot, meet the kettle"

I had every intention of watching it...but I got caught up watching the grass grow, then some paint drying caught my eye, and then I decided to watch some flies f#%k. After all that, I missed the whole show! How was it?

greatest clip from the show was on "The Soup" and it is one of her older kids (2yrs old?) and he goes to sit on his moms lap but she is holding a baby and she say "get off you are sitting on the baby" he stands up turns to her and slaps her across the face and runs and turns points at her and says "b i tch" points again and says "bi tch" again.......I busted a gut hearing and seeing that!!!!!

greatest clip from the show was on "The Soup" and it is one of her older kids (2yrs old?) and he goes to sit on his moms lap but she is holding a baby and she say "get off you are sitting on the baby" he stands up turns to her and slaps her across the face and runs and turns points at her and says "b i tch" points again and says "bi tch" again.......I busted a gut hearing and seeing that!!!!!

even her own kids feel the same as the rest of America!

LOL!!!

All right, I'll own up.

My wife was in the hospital and I was with her that evening. They didn't have very many channels and she watched a good portion of the show but not the whole thing.

We both agreed that if this lady thought that a TV show would make her look smarter to the American public, she was really sold a bill of goods. The show just confirmed everything that we thought before - she is completely crackers. She obviously did it for the money. If you thought Kate was a bag, just watch the way this girl treats her nannies. Some of them just walked out.

No, neither me or the Mrs. will waste another hour (or 5 minutes) on the show.

DD

We got together last night with some friends, and I asked their 3 yr old daughter what she wanted to be for halloween, and she said she didn't know yet. Being the smarta$$ that I am, I suggested Nadya Suleman to which her dad recoiled in horror. Her mom didn't know, so I said "octomom." She, too, reacted the same way.

I do see it being popular this year! Imagine: wearing a jacket with 8 toy babies attached to it and a disgusting long black wig.