• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ice castle fish house quality

mrjigger

Question

I am looking at buying an ice castle fish house. It is just going to be a shell, inside unfinished.

I am sure this topic has been beat to death, but just wondering if anyone out there has ever had any problems with their ice castle?

It seems like I am getting a good deal, but maybe too good????

I also posted this same topic in ice fishing

3 answers to this question

mrjigger

i can not answer your question but would luv to know how much the shell is and where you can purchase it as i would be interested in the same. If you prefer not to say here and have no other issue just let me know and i will give you my e mail address thank you

Three of us purchased an Ice Castle together - this coming winter will be our 4th season using it. We have had no major problems. We use the house a lot, so there are spots on the inside (worn carpet, scuffs on the walls) that are apparent. Also, the bottom of the trailer frame has rusted quite a bit so we will be repainting that this fall. Otherwise no complaints - probably not the best quality you can get but they are mush cheaper than others.