Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NorthernOutdoors

Trail Cameras

11 posts in this topic

I was just at Bass Pro Shops today. It is the D40 and comes with a 1GB card for $69.99. I bought one two weeks ago.

I am on the road this week, but I bought mine in Vegas and yesterday I was in the Bass Pro Shop in Stockton California. Same price. I would call the store and tell them you had seen them in these stores and I am sure they will match it. The other odd thing at the Stockton location, some boxes were marked 1GB card included, and some were not. Good luck

Thanks Vister. I would still call the catelog. I know Cabela's matches discrepencies in catalog vs store pricing. I would drive back to Stockton and pick one up for you, but gas from LOW would be more than the $20 difference.

I went into Cabelas today with the Bass Pro add in hand and asked them to price match, no deal. I showed them the add I printed out and showed them this site online with the link to it also and they still said no? With that I said that's to bad, goodbye!