• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nintendo Wii an SD cards

Boar

I posted this last year, but just a little reminder for those of you that have kids an a wii, it's an awsome tool an ya have to try it, insert sd card, go to wii photo channel up pops your pics. You can do a slide show, view individual pics, rotate the pics, lighten the shade of the pics, even play a puzzle game with the pics, it's awsome on a big screen to. If ya have one ya gotta try it. Just have your kids help you. I had a critter in several scenes that I could'nt quite make out what it was but by lightnening the shade an rotating the picture I figured out it was a coon, but could,nt tell until I edited the picture. have fun, Boar

my internet machine is a Wii. other than the fact that I upload pictures to photobucket most of the time from a laptop, even what i'm typing now is on the wii. viewing the pics on a slide show on the wii is rather quite wierd, especially with that corny music, and the pics zooming and scrolling around. a perfect set up for wedding pics, but funny using trail cam pics!! whats nice about the wii is it is integrated for wireless internet, which is what i have, and I get to use a 36" lcd flat panel tv as a monitor, so them pics look huge!! lots of detail

yea it an awsome machine , thats what we have set up also with wireless internet, but last x-mas we got a x-box 360 an online gaming with that one coupled with the fact we found another one brand new a college kid was selling dirt cheap for the cash we couldnt pass it up, so the wii gets dusty till I use it too view trail cam pics. Boar