Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boar

Nintendo Wii an SD cards

5 posts in this topic

I posted this last year, but just a little reminder for those of you that have kids an a wii, it's an awsome tool an ya have to try it, insert sd card, go to wii photo channel up pops your pics. You can do a slide show, view individual pics, rotate the pics, lighten the shade of the pics, even play a puzzle game with the pics, it's awsome on a big screen to. If ya have one ya gotta try it. Just have your kids help you. I had a critter in several scenes that I could'nt quite make out what it was but by lightnening the shade an rotating the picture I figured out it was a coon, but could,nt tell until I edited the picture. have fun, Boar

cool. i didnt know you could do that. i will check it out. thanks for the heads up. the family and i will have a blast im sure.

my internet machine is a Wii. other than the fact that I upload pictures to photobucket most of the time from a laptop, even what i'm typing now is on the wii. viewing the pics on a slide show on the wii is rather quite wierd, especially with that corny music, and the pics zooming and scrolling around. a perfect set up for wedding pics, but funny using trail cam pics!! whats nice about the wii is it is integrated for wireless internet, which is what i have, and I get to use a 36" lcd flat panel tv as a monitor, so them pics look huge!! lots of detail

yea it an awsome machine , thats what we have set up also with wireless internet, but last x-mas we got a x-box 360 an online gaming with that one coupled with the fact we found another one brand new a college kid was selling dirt cheap for the cash we couldnt pass it up, so the wii gets dusty till I use it too view trail cam pics. Boar

I haven;t been able to use my Wii for looking at pictures from my panasonic camera. I haven't tried for a while but maybe I should try it again