• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have had mine about 7 years and its only failed me once and the ejector pin (the piece that ejects shells) fell out, took it to scheels and they put one in out of a gun off the shelf and i was on my way again when i got home i put locktight in the screw for that pin and never had a problem... it cycles the lightest target loads up too 3" 1 5/8oz upland loads i used it for waterfowl in slews and geese in fields as well as upland and sporting clays! this things works alot better than most gas-auto guns when it comes to being very wet and very cold.

I have had mine for three years and no problems except the safety was extremely stiff when i got it but i should have checked that before i brought it home. I can only recall 2 or 3 times when it didn't cycle properly but overall i have been pleased with the gun.

I just got one this year its dream to shoot but it already let me down the bolt that pulls the slide open fell out after around 10-12 shots and I couldnt find it but it ha sbeen replaced so I'm ready to give it another chance. the gun shoot beautifly and would not hesitate on buying another one.the gun is made by benelli and follow the break in recomdations they give you in the handbook

Mine has worked flawlessly for both turkeys and watefowl. If fact I purposely didn't clean it other than wiping it down to see how long it could go before it malfunctioned.

I made it through two turkey hunts, pheasant hunting and almost a full waterfowl season before it jammed.

Mine works just fine in cold weather.

I love mine. Bought it new 2 years ago in Max-4. Have never had a single problem with it. I've shot a mixture of shell lengths, powder loads, and shot size. I've hunted early season and broke ice in November. So far, no problems. I do like the red sight as well.

i've had my stoeger 2000 for a couple years now and havn't had a problem with the gun. Nice and light. I use carlson chokes and the DrakeKiller choke in the gun. The factory chokes are alright but they did have a problem before with them. The chokes would expand in the barrel and get stuck. Buy it up you wont be let down!

I personally don't shoot one so I can't tell you first hand how they shoot but I have worked firearms retail for many years and anything made by Stoeger was the number 1 gun brought back to the gunsmith. Seemed like many problems with triggers and firing pins. And they are not made by Benelli, they just have the same parent company. Maybe also look at a Franchi. Again, same parent company as Stoeger and Benelli but in my opinion a better gun. My .02 cents.

3.5" shells are over-rated. Let 'em swing if you need to - all I shoot are 2 3/4" and I do fine - just discipline yourself and you'll be ok. 3" & 3.5" don't shoot any further, they just put more steel in the air - no kidding. The center of your pattern will be the same with 2.75", 3" or 3.5" shells - learn to shoot and save yourself some $$$!