• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lets play a game...score us!

vister

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn it, that's what happens when you try to cheat. Couldn't remember the right score in the few seconds it took from one topic to the next.

I thought it was cool the wife pic your buck as the one she liked most, we'd love to hang something that size in our home(she an hunter also :)).

Off topic but, did you grow up in the Bertha/Hewitt area? Thats where my brother-in-law grew up, and also where I shot my largest buck.

yep. born and raised outside of bertha. graduated from big bad bertha-hewitt high school in '99. who is your brother in law, and what area around there did you kill your biggest. chances are I know him, or the area!

alright, alright. i suppose everyone who wanted to take a stab at it has by now. so, here goes

buck #1 gross 149 7/8

net 145 5/8 typical

buck #2 gross 164 3/8

net 144 1/8 typical "lots of deductions from kickers"

buck #3 gross 182 1/8

net 175 4/8 non typical

buck #4 gross 131 5/8

net 127 0/8 typical

Thanx for guessing, add some of your own, i guess I kinda thought it was interesting! still tough to believe #2 is that much smaller on tape than #3.

If they came out side by side, I'd shoot #2, that is if i didn't have [PoorWordUsage] running down my legs first! cry

I am going to guess about 133".

Vister, it's Todd. The Kuhnke's were wonderful while I was there, nice of them to let a 17 year old kid from 60 miles away come hunt on there property, then give up the "hot" stand to him at noon opening morning (then let him kill his first and largest buck at 12:30). If you see them say thank you again for me. My name is Brian DeZurik.

i'd say gross around 139ish.

Brian, my brother says he talks to todd once in a while. I think it was because lynn (i think her name is Lynn) works for the county or something like that, and todd was giving my brother updates on my other brothers issue regarding the little falls stabbing in february. so its known, my brother was the recipient of that deal! By the way, my name is Levi Kneisl