• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lets play a game...score us!

vister

I just thought it would be interesting to play a little game. with bow opener coming up in just over a month, and people posting pics of their bucks from their trail cameras, I just thought I'd see if anyone could guess the gross scores of these four bucks! the camera angle isn't perfect, but neither are trail cam pics. They have all been officially scored, and i know the scores! lets see what ya got!

buck #1 ???, buck #2 ???, buck #3 ???, buck #4 ???

maybe hone them field judging skills.

IMG_0019.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how soon ya want them? figured i'd give it a day or two. everyone that sees them in person thinks #2 is bigger than #3. its not! goes to show pics are deceiving and a tape can tell an entirely different story

how soon ya want them? figured i'd give it a day or two. everyone that sees them in person thinks #2 is bigger than #3. its not! goes to show pics are deceiving and a tape can tell an entirely different story

Good idea to wait a day or two so everyone gets a chance. No doubt pics can be deceiving, heck even if you have multiple pics of a rack it can be hard to get a close score.

took longer than i thought! #3 was my bowbuck from last opener gross 182 1/8 net 175 4/8 nontyp. my avatar pic. anyfish2 was close to the net, just had to flip 2 numbers. i'll gladly accept the compliment from your wife anyfish. seems women are harder to get excited about a mount. its a full sneak if you're wondering.