Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bandit

New Toy!

12 posts in this topic

Picked up my 2010 outlander 800XT the other day. Put 210 miles on it so far.

Newwheeler.jpg

Thanks guys, it's been alot of fun so far.

I don't think you have to worry about keeping up with me unless it's lunch time! LOL

Speaking of riding up here. The annual ATVAM Fall convention is in Roseau the Weekend of September 19. There is a trail ride and mud run at the Roseau/LOW Sportsmans Club recreational area that Saturday. They are expecting 400 machines to be there. Should be a blast. If anyone wants more info I can e-mail the flyer.

To heck with the machine...210 miles ALREADY!!!! You are a very fortunate man! Nice machine though.

Congrats! Does your have the new Can-Am power steering?

Where did you find a 2010 model in stock? Did they have any of the 2010 2-ups?

Thanks guys, and ya it has power steering (very cool). I got it in Bemidji. They did not have any 2-ups, and I don't believe they are going to get any. They do have a 650 xt in camo coming in. I wanted that one, but did not want to wait.

By the way I have so many miles on it because Beltrami Island state forest is connected to my back yard and there are trails everywhere!