• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CPR Catfish Contest (open to everyone) KOTC Shootout

DTro

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job everyone. I was not stoked after a skunking after my first night, but WWG let me cherry pick the good casting spots from the riverpro last night to help me get on the board at least. I like the format, the flexibility of pick-two-days-outa-seven allowed me to fish it even though I had other things going on like 4-5 days this week.

Congrates to the winners! Steve D had her locked up with that flat. It was on my mind this morning when I got up at 1am, stepped outside and just felt today is not the day shocked

Worth the money anyways wink Have not missed signing up to one yet. Look forward to the next one, where maybe I can fish. LoL smile

Thanks Dtro!

Nice job everyone! Thanks Dtro for putting this on. I may have been able to do a little better had I not had a minor set back on the second day frown

I feel for ya Tony hope things get worked out for you. I kinda got a preview if you will and it wasnt pretty

Originally Posted By: dtro
I wouldn't be opposed to a Sturgeon Shootout if there is enough interest.

I might be intrested if I had a St Croix guide in my boat whistle

Gordie - You need to come over to the St Croix and go out with me on the Battleship. We could chase some cats and sturgeon on the same trip. When I get back from Lockport I'll try to get a hold of you and set something up.

Steve