• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It's Time for Gardenhire to go!!!!!

bassislife

You need to know all those things huh? Boy that sounds difficult!

Don't the Twins have the 4th best batting average in the American League? Why, yes they do! Gardy knows how to throw a lineup together. And again if he had some pitchers who could pitch he would be able to make the right decisions there as well he just doesn't have enough horses. If Gardy goes, is the team with no second or third basemen and a marginal pitching staff get better. Don't blame the coach he can only work with what he has and thats not much I'm afraid.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually we were 1st last season also....when you play 162 games, finish the season tied with another team and you have beaten that team 10 out of 18 games you are the best team in the division PERIOD and you certainly don't travel to the other teams stadium for a playoff game...

2 things Gardy Rocks and we as people will always complain about something...LOL

Oh and keep spending Kenny you may get that 2nd title in 100 years...for sale ocean front property in the sahara desert...

What?????

I think you mean the twins will never win the championship as long as Gardy is coaching!

Yeah your right Pier! I agree!!

Axe him! I say, axe him. And for the Pohlad reference, RIP Carl, your legacy lives on and that is what I am reffering to. You started out a cheapskate and your followers have followed. Did not know there were so many "sensative" Twinks fans out there, my most humble apologies, but my message does not change!

Actually we were 1st last season also....when you play 162 games, finish the season tied with another team and you have beaten that team 10 out of 18 games you are the best team in the division PERIOD and you certainly don't travel to the other teams stadium for a playoff game...

2 things Gardy Rocks and we as people will always complain about something...LOL

excellent point

Sled,

I did not know you were such an authority on forum policys, which do you refer to. I have taken much more than I dish out and the sports forums are where fans are allowed a little more latitude as boys will be boys.

And face it dude, you can put all the lipstick on that pig from last year and slice it and dice it anyway you want to try and in the end you will still see that the Twinks finished second dude! Lost fair and square, unless you want to rewrite history and start changing the rules AFTER the fact. Coin tosses are part of the MLB as it was known last year. Don't like it, then become an owner or get them to change the rules but THE TWINKS LOST, finished SECOND, end of story. Too bad so sad, sucks to be you!

Unbelieveable is all I have to say. Thank heavens those of you that are arm chair managers are JUST that arm chair. As soon as a team loses a few you immediately blame the manager. So I guess since Boston has had issues in winning lately, they better get rid of their manager. FIRE him right now my god they are losing. Quick cut payroll and all who is not preforming right now get rid of.

What a joke.

For those who think Gardy is doing OK with the players and payroll he has to work with, your getting and understanding the whole picture. Congrats.... YOU GET IT.

Of course this is just my opinion, beside all you really doing is giving Windy ammo.

Keep pumping money into that one game over 500 playing in the worst division in the American League ball club of yours Windy...LOL

Kenny Williams is a tool and has ruined what was a short time ago a good ball club.

He should be fired after this year with all that money wasted on washed up over the hill players he's brought in...But keep spending your're doing GREEEAAAT!

Kenny Williams 1 game over 500 LMAO!

Go Kenny!... grin

Stick a fork in this entire division for this season anywoo...

Sled,

I did not know you were such an authority on forum policys, which do you refer to. I have taken much more than I dish out and the sports forums are where fans are allowed a little more latitude as boys will be boys.

And face it dude, you can put all the lipstick on that pig from last year and slice it and dice it anyway you want to try and in the end you will still see that the Twinks finished second dude! Lost fair and square, unless you want to rewrite history and start changing the rules AFTER the fact. Coin tosses are part of the MLB as it was known last year. Don't like it, then become an owner or get them to change the rules but THE TWINKS LOST, finished SECOND, end of story. Too bad so sad, sucks to be you!

Sox were just a week late to the golf course thats all.

Do you know what the word "Twinks" means? you should probably google it before you keep throwing it around in the forums as its highly inappropriate.

Sledneck I hope your kidding, if not chill out. Holy cow just having some fun here and you pull that. That nick name has been around for a while. You can take the meaning of the word and throw it out the window. It does NOT apply here and is far from it. There are a lot of nick names out there. Why don't you list all the nick names of all the teams on a piece of paper and check the meanings of all of them. Then report your findings back here.

Do you know what the word "Twinks" means? you should probably google it before you keep throwing it around in the forums as its highly inappropriate.

Yea, hey thanks for that... I could have gone my ENTIRE life without knowing that... sick

Note to self..... Don't copy and paste words into Google search while at work if you don't already have an idea of the meaning. And STOP using the word "twinks" eek

Also, don't trust Sled, he is going to get you fired for mis-use of the internet...... wink

My bad. Other forums I go on, people use that "nickname" intentionally to rile Twins fans. No place for that IMO. There are enough other names to degrade the Twins with. Im pretty sure that most people who arent Twins fans that say that are well aware what it is.

Wow,

What a case of "rabbit ears"! For all you Twinkie lovers you should all know, save for the one intellectually challenged person who shall go nameless here, the nick name is one of pride. I remember seeing fans at the Hump Dome ( I guess I should not call it the Hump Dome because if you google the word hump then.....LOL) anywho, there were fans there wearing boxes of Twinkies on their heads like hats. Don't blame the messenger, I just call them as I see them. Now I have to run and go google the word Twink to see what kind of warped kind of mind we have running around in here!

As Seargent Hulka said to Psycho in Stripes....Lighten up, Francis! And that is coming from somebody who is often reffered to as a FIB on this site. Right you are Gary, Stick and Stones.

So I guess since Boston has had issues in winning lately, they better get rid of their manager. FIRE him right now my god they are losing.

For those who think Gardy is doing OK with the players and payroll he has to work with, your getting and understanding the whole picture. Congrats.... YOU GET IT.

No reason to get rid of a coach with a 67-51 (winning)record!!

Do you really think putting Nathan in most of the season with the game tied in the 9th is great Coaching??

I think MOST arm chair managers could make a better call hammerd in there recliner!!

Ok...say the Twins fire Gardy. Who comes in. and not a manager that has been fired already by other teams.

Also wondering, because of my lack of baseball knowledges, how many managers have won the WS in their first year as a new manager of that team??

They hire 'bassislife'. He has a great liitle league resume.

Thanks for the Compiment!

But don't hire me quite yet....I'm sure there are a few more thousand little league coaches out there that could do the job better Gardy also!!