• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kids day

dcmusky

We did another Cabela's kids day and this has been something CH54 has done for quite awhile, we've receaved help form various other outdoor groups like the Rice Cty Sportsmans club. This Saturday it was a plesant supprise, a Muskies Inc. for southern MN and the southern MN Darkhouse Assn. helping with a kids day. I think it's great that the two groups are starting to work together and hopefully put the bad "blood" from the past away. I hope this will be the begining of many more joint projects.

One other very cool thing I saw on saturday, I was watching kids catch the BIGGEST fish of thier lives and releasing them. They did'nt even flinch, in fact the all had ear to ear grins. grin

This Saturday it was a plesant supprise, a Muskies Inc. for southern MN and the southern MN Darkhouse Assn. helping with a kids day. I think it's great that the two groups are starting to work together and hopefully put the bad "blood" from the past away. I hope this will be the begining of many more joint projects.

Amen!!!

Let me know if there is anything like this in the future.

I would be happy to help out.

These have been great fun for us, over the past few years; next year is going to be even better and much bigger for us, I always say we have to do more than we can when we can and Chapter 54 MI has shown its more than just a bunch that fish.

I look forward to seeing the DH guys there.