• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

We need a few volunteers to take Vets kids fishing

Hey All,

The Twin Cities Chapter of Muskies Inc is hosting a youth event where we'll be taking the kids/families of activated and recently returned vets out fishing. Right now we have 40 families signed up with the promise of more. Due to the awesome response we're in need of a few more boats to meet the demand. If we don't get a boat for each then we'll just shuttle them back and forth which is ok too, but not ideal.

The specifics:

Where: Lake Minnetonka, Maynard's Restaurant

When: Friday 21th August (this Friday) 6:30am-noon.

What we need: anyone who can take some people out multispecies fishing on Minnetonka. A boat is required as well as equipment to outfit a kid or two.

-There will also be kids fishing on the docks there and we could use a few people floating around helping them out.

Maynard's will be providing lunch for all those captains. If you're available I urge you all to help out in whatever way you can.

If anyone can help us out drop me a line:

[email protected]

612-201-0209

Thanks,

Shawn

I would love to help out but we're leaving for a family vacation Friday at noon. It's been a while since I attended an MI event and I'm due. Next time I'm in.

Thanks a lot Shawn for setting this up, sounds like a great event, and thanks for all the work you do for MI, Vets and Kids.

See ya there Shawn; I cant thank those that have set this all up enough, these family's have earned a nice day on the water, I'm just thankful MI is looking to fill that need, out of all the things Ive seen done for the future and the betterment of fishing this is #1.

I'm confident these events will cover the state next year, this is what working together and Muskies Inc in MN is all about.

I finally got to read the full page color write up in the Outdoor News, you guys did a great job Shawn, this is something Muskies inc can be very proud of and I can see expanding across MN very shortly.

Hats off to all those that helped and brought boats, I'm sure it was a day these military family's will remember for along time.

Muskies Inc is more than just a fish with a fool chasing it.