Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTro

2009 King of the Cats Shootout [Part 2]

16 posts in this topic

Just checking in to see if there is any interest in having another KOTC shootout here before the season ends? I was thinking 8/24-8/31. I will make a decision either way by Wed so that there is time to submit entry fees.

At the very least I think we need 10 for sure to make it worthwhile.

For those not familiar with the format, check this out from earlier this year:

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ub...ong#Post1897093

I am in, and may have a couple non-members to throw their money into the hat as well.

How'd I guess Jake smile

Nice fish man!

Yep I will attend this, even if I do not get out. I am sure I will, but if anything for the good of the cause.

Got to keep it rolling and growing! Maybe one day this will turn into a big money event and Dtro will have to start pulling a permit lol. wink

Color me IN!! I'm due and the shootout is another opportunity to catch a big one. I'll pull an all nighter both nights - season is coming to an end so its time to fish.

I'm not in a very good position to find fish right now otherwise I would. Don't have any shore spots up this way and don't have a boat.

But I'm sure this could be an excuse to get off my lazy butt and find some fish.

Well it sure looks like there is enough interest!

You guys know the drill

$10 PayPal payment to dtrofishon@gmail.com

PayPal doesn't work for me anymore for some reason but if you're short on entrances I will create a new one.