• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I am DONE with my Rider!!

Reef Runner

Down2earth:

What does that old Massey have in it for an engine - 14 hp cast iron Kohler? I have a 1965 model round fender JD 110 that still purrs like a kitten - 8 hp Kohler... It just sits in the shed, but I don't have the heart to get rid of it. smile

Down2earth:

What does that old Massey have in it for an engine - 14 hp cast iron Kohler? I have a 1965 model round fender JD 110 that still purrs like a kitten - 8 hp Kohler... It just sits in the shed, but I don't have the heart to get rid of it. smile

Why yes it does. My Father in law has that same John Deere. He still uses it to mow his yard and blow snow.

I bought a Deere x320 last year and love it! I had a 2004 Simplicity regent. And after owning for only 4 years the Honda engine cracked. I went to JD. This think is built like a tank and with the Kawasaki Engine it should last a long time. The power this thing has is unbelieveable. It will mow 12" grass like it isn't even there. JD's are spendy but worth every penny and the keep their value. Zero turns are nice. But unless you are willing to spend about 5K to start. You won't find a descent one.