• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The new CLAM 1060

ifalls_archer

Question

I was just wondering if anyone else has bought one of these and what they think of it. I got mine tuesday, and have only set it up in the basement....yes, i got the look from my wife. It appears to be very roomy so my two kids and I can fish and hold all of the stuff that two kids under 6 require.

Hope to try it on the ice Saturday.

5 answers to this question

based upon the 1060 series,is it realy 10x6??
looks a little different but deffinitly roomy
have a friend who wants to look at it at the
ice show this weekend,does the cover fit over
the frame work like a regular claim does??

Yeah, I thought about the sail bit....It has holes at the corner for spikes. This might be a good idea.

The floor dimensions are 10x6 and slopes up to a center portion that is 5x6. It is very roomy.

I will try it for the first time tomorrow.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

It does look like a nice unit for those who have a crowd out fishing. Although I wouldn't mind fishing two in it.

It looks very heavy though. Ice Anchors...definitely, especially if you leave the kids in it. grin.gif

It is like a hotel room for two people. The weight is not bad at all, 84 lbs. I can carry it myself and no problem loading it into the truck. Pulling it is great on ice, I'll have to wait for snow to find out how bad it is there.

Off to fish, they are biting on rainy, 29 eyes yesterday.