• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bear Trail Cam Pics

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing the last 2 pics, that one will go 450 or better. I am hoping a hunter gets him and I am able to get it on a scale. If we harvest him, I will let everyone know. More pics to come over the next few weeks.

Boar - Would be happy to have you up if you ever decide to. If you would prefer a do it yourself hunt and camping. I have an area I rarely use that we could work something out for a veteran like yourself. Let me know how you do this season.

Whoa... now that is a verry tempting offer that I will highly consider for next year, Thank you. I'll pitch this to the boss an see what she has to say about this then we can go into details from there. Thanks again. Boar

The big guy slips up every once in a while. I have pics of him last season and a few different times he was out in the early evening. The guys that come, just aren't patient enough to pass the nice bears that come in after a night or two of the big boy being elusive. Hopefully this season he gets ground checked.

Here is a picture of 1 of the bears our hunters got this hunt. Both hunters had bears in within 3 hours of being on the stand the 1st night. The 1 hunter got this bear and teh other huunter was unfortunate and wounded his bear and it could not be recovered after 12 hours of tracking. The blood eventually ran out and there was nothing else we could do.

OntarioBlackBear.jpg

Thanks Boar. The one in the pic was a nice bear,about 225# but the one that we didn't recover was a fair bit larger, I would guess in the 300-325# range. Hoping to see him show back up on the trail cam to know if he's going to make it. I have a couple of neat videos from baiting today that I will post after I get them uploaded to youtube.