• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NW Ontario Bear Cam Pics

Here are some pics I took off one of my trail cams at a bait site today. More will follow from other baits over the next short while. We still have a few spots available for this year and are taking bookings for the 2010 season. I recognize these bears from last season.

MDGC0167.jpg

MDGC0301.jpg

MDGC1108.jpg

MDGC1511.jpg

MDGC1702.jpg

MDGC1697.jpg

He is a real beast for sure. hopefulluy someone gets him this season. No ones seems to be able to pass the nice bears if they come in before him. Had a few hunters try for him last season, and they got impatient after a day or 2 on stand and busted nice bears, but nothing like the tank.

Here are few pictures of a 450#(scale weight, not a guess) boar taken by a woman hunter last night. Have had him on the cameras over the years, but no hunters were patient enough to wait and pass on other bears coming into the bait. She passed on 6 bears over 3 nights and this being the 7th one and the mature boar.

IMG_0409-Copy.jpg

IMG_0410-Copy.jpg

IMG_0420-Copy.jpg